Predstavnici regionalnog sindikalnog saveta ,,Solidarnost” na sednici u Beogradu 31.1.2018. godine usvojili su Deklaraciju o atipičnim oblicima rada.
REGIONAL TRADE UNION COUNCIL
Confronted with huge changes in the world of work, where atypical forms of work are becoming increasingly frequent, where jobs are getting lost and the meaning of the worker, employer, work place and working hours is being changed, where there are many unpaid working hours, taxes and contributions getting lost in the virtual sphere, where employability is becoming more important and employment less important, where the labor market is becoming polarized with less winners and a huge number of losers,
We, the trade unions gathered together in the Regional Trade Union Council “Solidarnost”: Association of Free Trade Unions of Slovenia, Confederation of Autonomous Trade Unions of Serbia, Union of Autonomous Trade Unions of Croatia, Confederation of Trade Unions of Republika Srpska, Confederation of Independent Trade Unions of Bosnia and Herzegovina, United Branch Unions ”Nezavisnost”, Union of Free Trade Unions of Montenegro, Federation of Trade Unions of Macedonia and Confederation of Free Trade Unions of Macedonia
are adopting the following
DECLARATION ON ATYPICAL FORMS OF WORK
In the times of increased digitalization and automatization we, the Signatories, support the development of technologies but we also promote the protection of employees from possible job loss as well as those working on digital platforms, who have no social protection or working hours.
- We support the creation of an analysis of the labor market and future needs for occupations. All relevant subjects of the society including social partners and not only representatives of private capital and lobby groups must participate in the work on this analysis.
- We support the adjustment of educational programs to the needs of the economy, but we demand higher investments of employers and the state into additional qualification and requalification of workers as well as necessary investments into research and development.
- We support adjustment and opening possibilities for new forms of trade union organisation and collective bargaining when necessary.
- At the same time, we are against digitalization if robotization and digitalization will not provide the appropriate level of employment, right distribution, humane working conditions, the respect of workers’ rights. We are against the creation of modern slavery, of digital day laborers, exploitation which does not know the boundaries between work and private life. We are decisively against the dehumanization of work and a future without workers, we are for the introduction of rational working hours including the right to be offline.
We demand the following:
- Legal regulation of work in the virtual area, prevention of avoiding the payment of taxes and contributions by the employers;
- Introduction of taxes on “automatization” in order to solve the problem of “surplus labor force”;
- Efficient control of the application of the labor legislation, complete informing and counseling;
- We demand the initiation of the general social dialogue and inclusion of all segments of society;
- We are demanding for trade unions to be involved, to respect their reasons because only with the full participation of trade unions there can be sustainable development and a future of the labor work.
Confederation of Autonomous Trade Unions of Serbia
United Branch Unions ”Nezavisnost”
Association of Free Trade Unions of Slovenia
Union of Free Trade Unions of Montenegro
Union of Autonomous Trade Unions of Croatia
Confederation of Trade Unions of Republika Srpska
Confederation of Independent Trade Unions of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Federation of Trade Unions of Macedonia
Confederation of Free Trade Unions of Macedonia